In This article, I explain how to Win The Prize by Taking the Kroger Customer Feedback Survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey
Customers can Share Their Thoughts About their most Recent Trip to A Kroger Store by going to www.krogerstoresfeedback.com.
The Kroger company then uses The information it gets to make its Products and services better and more in line with what customers want.also check here www.mcdvoice.com.
If you want to take the Kroger Customer Satisfaction Survey and share your Thoughts, this is the best place to do it. Here, you’ll find all the information you need to finish the Kroger Customer Feedback Survey.
After you finish this Kroger Customer Feedback Survey at www.krogerstoresfeedback.com, you have a chance to win a $5,000 Kroger gift card. Don’t miss out on this great chance, let’s get started!
Krogerfeedback Survey Link Details
|Official Name||Kroger Survey|
|Survey Name||Kroger Feedback Survey|
|Survey Rules||Survey Rules|
|Survey Prize||Cash Prizes or Gift Cards|
|Survey Method||By Online|
|Receipt Valid||7 Days|
|Survey Limit||1 per person, per receipt|
|Coupon Valid and Limit||30 Days after survey completion, One coupon per visit|
|Survey Country||United States|
Kroger Survey Sweepstakes Prize
Mega Prize: $5000 in the form of Kroger gift card
Small Reward: $100 in the form of Kroger gift card
50 Fuel Points Bonus
Kroger Feedback Survey Requirements
- A receipt from Kroger that has a survey code on it.
- Internet access works.
- It will take between 5 and 10 minutes to finish the Kroger Feedback survey.
- A tablet, laptop, smartphone, or PC.
- Learn and understand the basics of English or Spanish.
- You must have a valid Email ID.
Rules for participating in the Kroger Feedback sweepstakes
- No need to buy anything.
- You must live in the United States.
- You must be over 18 years old.
- Each receipt gets one entry.
- Prizes cannot be given to someone else.
- Employees of the Kroger Company can’t come in.
How To Participate KrogerFeedback survey?
When you know Everything there is to know About the Kroger Guest Experience Survey and Have Met all of The store’s Rules, you can Continue To Follow The Steps Below To Complete The Kroger Customer Survey.
- To start the Kroger Customer Survey, go to www.krogerfeedback.com, which is Kroger’s official website.
- When you go to the Kroger website, you can choose the language that is easiest for you to read and understand.
- Choose a language, and you’ll see the There are 6 boxes where you can type in the voucher number from your KrogerFeedback receipt over there.
- Write down that coupon code on the slip. And put it in the section given. Entering that code will get you started with Kroger feedback review.
- Before the end of the sweepstakes, check the retail location ID, KS, the date of your visit, the time of year, your request, and the amount you spent if you don’t have a receipt.
- Make sure the information is correct.
- It looks like there are a lot of choices of questions on the list to find out about the nature of their products at the store, how things are run, and how the salesman acts.
- Send your answer to the questions asked, along with your honest review and opinion. Answer all questions carefully, based on how they relate to the Kroger store.
- Click “Submit” when you have given honest positive or negative feedback by answering the questions.
- Your feedback from the Kroger Customer Survey will be sent, and the approval/voucher will show up on your screen.
Kroger Feedback Survey by Mail:
Send A Card With your name, address, And Phone number To The Customer Survey Sweepstakes Monthly PMI Station, PO Box 3547, Southbury, CT 06488-3547.
Mail-in entries Must be received by the Sponsor no later than the eighth day of the month after the Entry Period ends in Order to Be entered Into the Sweepstakes and be Eligible for The random drawing for That Entry Period.
There is no limit on How many Times you can enter online or by mail, but you can only make one Online entry per Receipt. Each entry sent by mail must be sent on a Separate Postcard.
Because printed receipts Can Only be made after a Customer’s Experience, no-purchase entries must Be sent by mail Instead Of online.
You have The same chance of winning the same prize if you Enter by mail or online.
We reserve The Right to delay Awarding Any Prize and/or Require a Prize Winner to provide Additional information or Sign an affidavit Or Declaration, As determined by The Sponsor in its sole Discretion.
About Kroger Company
|Founded||1883; 137 years ago
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Cincinnati, Ohio, U.S.
Number of locations
|2,920, including 2,750 supermarkets and 170 jewelers (Q1 2020)|
(CEO & Chairman)
Yael Cosset (CIO)
Michael Donnelly (COO)
Gary Millerchip (CFO)
Another specialty, supermarket
Number of employees
Kroger Customer Service
Kroger Grocery Store, Kingwood, TX: +1 281-318-1194
The Kroger Super Market, Rolla, MO: +1 573-364-2721
Kroger Grocery Store, Athens, GA: +1 706-715-3738
By Phone: Call 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377)
Call customer support
- My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
- Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
- Floral – 1-866-520-0356
- i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
- Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
- Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
- Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to midnight EST
- Kroger Survey Site: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Official Website: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Employee Benefits : MyLifeAtKroger
Kroger Social Media Links:
- Kroger Facebook: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Twitter: CLICK HERE
- Kroger Youtube: CLICK HERE
Contacting Kroger’s Customer Service
Here are several ways to get in touch with Kroger’s customer care:
Go to the FAQs on Kroger’s official website
- Via the contact form
If you want to send a written comment, suggestion, complaint or any type of question or feedback use the online Contact Us form here.
- Call customer support
You can call Kroger’s customer support by dialing 1-800-KRO-GERS (1-800-576-4377). Available Mondays through Fridays from 8 AM to Midnight EST, and on Saturdays and Sundays from 8 AM to 9:30 PM EST.
For specific questions, you can call:
My Prescriptions – 1-855-489-2502
Gift Cards – 1-800-576-4377
Floral – 1-866-520-0356
i-wireless – 1-866-594-3644
Prepaid Debit Cards – 1-866-265-8419
Coinstar – 1-800-928-2274
Media Relations – 1-513-762-4000
- Provide your feedback online
You can directly rate your feedback anonymously on this page. official Kroger feedback page here.
On the Kroger, official webpage Find a store option to find a Kroger store near you or in any area.
- Use the Kroger app
You can download and install the mobile app of the company to get a number of handy features right on your phone.
You can download the Kroger app for Android here, and for iOS here.
1. Do you pay a tip at Kroger pick-up?
Kroger, unlike Instacart and other shopping services, does not accept tips from customers. You can keep your money and only pay for the things you order.
2. Does Kroger charge a fee for cashback?
Yes, Kroger customers pay a fee when they choose cashback options when they check out of the store. For amounts of 99 cents or less, there is no fee charged to the customer. However, if the amount is more than 99 cents, the customer will be charged a fee.
3. How do you complain about Kroger pickup?
Users can leave complaints if they have problems with Kroger’s services or if they find a problem with their order after it arrives. They can also return any items that don’t meet their needs. They just need to go to the store near them or call 1-800-KRO-GERS, which is their customer service number (1-800-576-4377). Or, if they want to tell them something, they can mail it to them.
4. Does Kroger have a dress code?
Customers at Kroger have to follow a dress code. If someone wants to work at a Kroger store, they have to follow this dress code. When hats or caps are part of the dress code at work, this policy is always taken into account. If not, some people have the company logo printed on their shirts.
5. How can I use a gift certificate?
Gift cards from Kroger are easy to use and can be used at any Kroger store or at home. Send your card to the registry office as payment. The amount of the purchase will be taken out of the card. The amount left on your card will be printed on your receipt.
6. My gift card can be used by anyone.
Your name is not written on the card. You can use it or show it to other people.